Monday, December 13, 2010

Another chapter of nightmare for my viva.

This my story...


Someone tried to steal my wheels at my parking block in Flora Damansara on 25th Nov 2010.
Around 745am, me and my wife was on the way to our car in the parking block next to our apartment. When there was already a guard in front of my car…
That morning I start the car using my remote (cheap 2-way alarm)…so at 1st I tot the guard was impressed eventhough I notice there were bricks under the car…hahaha!
Then the guard inform me the situation where someone tries to steal the wheels earlier that morning.

The police ask him to inform the owner of the car…so that is why he was there…no wonder...

Luckily police was around as there were already a couple of cases happen at my place which I knew after I was a victim.
I do not know what were these buggers thinking...it is just a non JDM stuff but still they will steal it if they could!
I cursed them to rot in hell!!!

Under carriage rear view...
Those stupid buggers were caught after they tried to remove another car wheels...a Perodua Kelisa, which park beside my car. I noticed the Kelisa number plate has the same numbers with my Perodua Viva. Just that the number is not as the same order like mine...maybe that is why it almost had the same fate with my Viva...huhuhu!

Well back to my story...then the guard ask me to go to Damansara Uptown Police Station to make a report since the thieves trying to steal my wheels were caught in action. The guard also informs me not to do anything to the car since police will need to take picture as proof.

There was also already a note at my windshield which was left by the policemen earlier stating to call them and make a report.

Around 830am, me and my wife went to the police station by taxi and make the report.
And then was reminded again by the policewoman who takes down our report not to do anything to the car until their officer calls me to come and take picture.

Ard 930am, my sister in law pick us up at the police station.


Guess what…they still did not show up nor call me until around 1230pm. So my wife calls the number previously given, an inspector, and gives him a good lecture…hahaha! Only then the inspector called and said a sergeant and photographer were on their way. Before 1pm they arrived. BUT what they did was the photographer take a couple of snaps…while the officer tie his shoe in front of me.hahaha! WTH!


Simple thing to do but take half day to settle.
After that I have to call my dear friends to pick me up to buy a set of new nuts for my rims…it was one heck of a day which was wasted.
I would say that the guard is sooo not responsible... it is as if better there is no guard at all...we pay them but they just sat there and sleep only...demm...
If it is not the policemen that were around that time making patrols. I would need to fork out money to buy new set of tyres and rims!

All my four wheels already had been jacked up and put bricks.

Dunno where did those buggers find these bricks n wood.
While another three rims were only left with one nut...


These bugger do their work as early as 430am...the police wait for a while and then only catch them...from the police report I know there were 2 thief and was driving a white Kancil! And they intend to stuff all 8 wheels in the Kancil?! So greedy!

The jack was still under the Kelisa park beside my car...
Thanks again to the police that was able to notice and caught those buggers in time! Kudos to those heroes (for me)...
However the process and procedure to make report and all is kinda crappy...huhuhu!

4 comments:

cycz said...

hi, may i know is ur car an auto or manual?

Perodua Viva 1.0 EZ said...

auto...

Maratak Atek said...

what tyres do u use? size, rim brand?

Perodua Viva 1.0 EZ said...

tyres were falken, 165/55/14.rims was taiwan/china brand.dun haf any specific name on it. :(

Labels