Monday, October 4, 2010

Service Schedule for my Perodua Viva 1.0 EZ

My Service Schedule

Below is the list for maintenance part that need to be change. This info I gather during my service with Perodua Service Centre and also from forum discussion. I hope it will be an accurate guide for whoever who is not sure what to change and when. I will update it from time to time if I overlook any maintenance service that should be included.


<><><><>
Engine Oil (Semi Syn API SM 3L)
Change every 10k km
Element S/A (Oil Filter)
Change whenever change engine oil
Air Filter
Change every 20k km. I am using Redline washable airfilter. Just wash whenever I feel it is necessary. :)
Auto Transmission Oil ATD DIII (1.7L)
Change every 20k km
Transmission Oil GL-4 80W (2.25L)
Change every 20k km
Spark Plug (3 pcs)
Change every 10k km. I am using NGK Iridium now. Planning to change it at 80k km
Gasket Drain Plug
No need to change unless the thread is worn. Currently I am using magnetic oil sump nut from Works Engineering®
Radiator Coolant (2 bottles / 1 litre) - LLC (Long life coolant) type, red color
Change every 2 years / 40k km
Brake Fluid (2 bottles / 1 litre)
Change and bleed every 2 years / 40k km
Timing Belt and Water Pump
Change every 100k km / advisable to change all belt…3 belt need to be replace. Which are timing, power steering, alternator and aircond belt. :) Do not forget to change the water pump for radiator also.
Cabin filter / Aircond Filter
Change every year

No comments:

Labels