Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Voltage Stabilizer– My View

9th October 2008
This is the Zaptor Gold Edition Voltage Stabilizer
This was among the 1st thing I bought and installed to my Perodua Viva. I got myself a voltage stabilizer which is Zaptor Acoustic Gold Edition that is waterproof. It cost me MYR 90 including postage. In addition it also said to help improve the overall ICE performance. Let me share the function of a voltage stabilizer. Voltage stabilizer is said to help stabilize the voltage in your car so that there is no leakage or waste of voltage occur.

These are what I felt when using voltage stabilizer:
  • Increase engine torque and overall engine response especially for auto transmission car with smoother gear shifting.
  • Improve the sound for ICE. The music is more crispy and clear.
  • Quicker and easier engine start.
  • Reduce the engine noise.
  • Alternator is not too stressed; especially when the aircond kicks in.
  • Good battery indicator. The light shows if the alternator is charging properly and if the battery is weak.
  • Head light brighter.
  • Colder aircond.
  • Longer battery life.
  • Save petrol – actually this depend – on my olskool car it does!

The indicator light is to indicate when the battery is weak. It will blink slowly in red color if battery needs charging/replacing.
Voltage stabilizer function is to store electrical energy to provide stable and constant electrical energy whenever there is a voltage drop when power is needed from other electrical parts in the car. Particularly when the aircond kicks in. This is why your aircond will cool faster as there is no leakage of voltage when the compressor start due to the voltage stabilizer facilitate to provide enough energy to the compressor in a short time.
Installed on 18th June 2010
After a while, I got myself on another voltage stabilizer from Guang Dao in June 2010. :) It was a second hand set also known as Guang Dao LV (E-Sonic on the casing) and in their website stated for 2.0cc and above car. The actual price is around MYR 699. Well I cannot disclose the price I bought this second hand set. :) Then I pair it with my existing Zaptor voltage stabilizer. :) From some research thru the World Wide Web…some one inform that more than 1 voltage stabilizer will provide superior result. Well, I guess it does… ;) This voltage stabilizer from Guang Dao further increases the benefits I felt from Zaptor alone… 
The Guang Dao LV Voltage Stabilizer
Haywire with the new additonal VS Hotinazma Hyper


4 comments:

Somebody Baik Hati said...

wow..berkesan ker pakai bro?

Perodua Viva 1.0 EZ said...

berbaloi la kalau beli...
sekarang ni dah ada mcm2...rege pn mcm2...nak yg murah sampai yg mahal...try survey internet jer...

Anonymous said...

bro..masih pkai viva ke? kos tuk voltage stabelizer ni kalo tuk manual pon same ke? brape kos sume?
-zie

Perodua Viva 1.0 EZ said...

viva masih lagi digunakan.
kos bergantung pada budget, kalau nak cuba boleh la cuba brand pivot (ori dlm rm150) atau zaptor (bwh rm100).

Labels